Today I will release at 10am EST my new “Cookbooks Empire” I created with my friend Lucrezia Aria. It’s a guide who show you not only how to create a top cookbooks and how to place it in the bestsellers, but it shows you also the top 10 secret sub-genres worth considering.
“Cookbooks Empire” is a 70-page guide that comes together with an extra bonus guide on how to sell your books also on Amazon’s CreateSpace, as a real paperbook. Probably you know I put all of myself into the products I create, but I want to tell you anyway.
Inside you will find:
- Why this is the right moment to sell cookbooks.
- The Top 10 most sold cookbooks on earth.
- The 2 steps to write a perfect cookbook.
- 17 stock photo sites where you can grab thousands of free and paid photos.
- 10 golden genres for your cookbooks, each one with a lot of different book ideas, example recipes and fundamental information.
- 10 additional ideas.
- The cookbook creation process.
- The secret ingredients to turn a simple cookbook into one marked, ‘Sold Out’!
- How to create a winning Kindle cover for free.
- How to publish your book on the Kindle marketplace.
- Category selection tips and tricks.
- 4 cookbooks-only advertising methods.
- And much, much more!
This is the right time to target the niches I give you, and make sales in one of the most followed genres on the world. Consider each one of us has at least one cookbook at home. This is a big big niche with a lot of hidden power.
OTO1 will show you how to start a “minimal membership” without any membership software (easy to create, you need 3 minutes!), while OTO2 includes over 63,000 recipes you can use the way you want for anything you want, plus some books.
This is something to explore, something to grab if you have one old mother or grandmother recipe book at home, or if you keep your recipes for you, and want to show them to the world. Don’t lose the opportunity to get your copy of “Cookbooks Empire”!