Commission Toolbox Review

Posted by Admin | Posted in WSO Reviews | Posted on 22-09-2016

0

Commission Toolbox
 

Today I decided to buy a copy of “Commission Toolbox“, and I’ve to confess that for 2 parts on 3 is not what I expected. In the sense I bet you know yet how to install a blog, how to build a squeeze page and how to use an autoresponder…

To find something really valuable I’d to skim over 25 pages of the guide until I found the section “Free Traffic”. There you will find some interesting links that can provide you completely free traffic but in exchange of some clicks done by yourself.

Then, at page 43 there are hundreds of free resources that you can use to generate even more free traffic, from less known social sites, web 2.0 sites, video sites, tutorial sites and so on. This list is pure gold, and you may activate one site per day to bring even more traffic to your site.

I can say this “Commission Toolbox” is made for the 60% by fluffy information you can find everywhere on the web, or that you know yet. But for the remaining 40% there are cool free traffic sites I never heard and that I can start using right now to generate way more traffic to my squeeze pages.

Once you have a big list you can start mailing, and you can count on a step by step training here, with screenshots.

At the end this “Commission Toolbox” can be useful, but only for the list of free traffic websites, and nothing else. Anyway, this got the WSO Of The Day…

Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.

Write a comment

*

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Copyright Notice | Anti Spam Policy | Earnings Disclaimer | Health Disclaimers