This is an article I prepared the last two weeks, adding any idea the blog subscriber submitted to me, and the results are really astonishing, because now everyone can check and select their favorite points!
Building a list seems difficult for newbies, but sometimes also the top marketers find some difficulties in the building process. That’s why the times are changing, and by one side we must offer more to our subscribers, and second we need to pay real attention to the subscriber’s needs.
Here is the list about the 10 top ways to enhance your list building through GETRESPONSE:
- Content Relevancy : Your visitors nowaday will not leave their own email on the first web page they find, also if it is free. You must provide quality contents, useful ideas, or a well made and designed product that can interest them all.
- Subscription Forms : While I surf the web, I always see a big error in blogs and websites. The subscription form stays always on the first page. But the visitors will come to your blog from every link to every page, so it is a good idea to leave your form on each and every page, in the same place or trying to change position. This increase your signup rate!
- Catch Subscribers on Social Networks : Do you know you can place your autoresponder code straight on your Facebook Page? Or that you can advertise your squeeze page on every social network available? This is a biggest resource, and it’s stupid to avoid using it!
- Provide a Sample : I know it’s difficult to get subscribers, but if on your website you place a page with “Newsletters” and you paste there your first 2 newsletters, as example, I’m sure that people will signup! That’s why they can determine the quality of your work.
- Give Away Quality Gifts : Many internet marketers just give away a bait report and then start to send rubbish once or more a day. This let you lose all your signups! Try instead to deliver, once a week, a quality bonus the subscribers could use for their daily operations. This will fix the subscribers to your list! And do not always insert other opt-in links, but free download links, or gifts delivered after a survey, just to make you two clear examples.
- Guest Blogging : This is another win-win situation. You check the blogs of your same niche, and contact the administrator to ask if you can send a free guest post with a link at the end. They generally accept, and this brings you fresh traffic from another blog, letting you decide if is better to use a squeeze page or direct them to your blog.
- Make Signup Form Easy : A few years ago in a signup form there was Name, Surname, Email and sometimes Phone request. Today, to avoid privacy issues, people like to signup on easy autoresponder snippets who are requesting just their email address and nothing else. This is the new way to follow!
- Archive your Newsletters : One of the best ideas for running your newsletter politely, is to build up a website or a part of your blog with all the past messages you sent, so that new users can access them and check up your style. Archive them by first to latest, and you will make a great favor to your subscribers.
- Squeeze Pages : This is a typical page in which the marketer (you) offers a free products to the visitor (the future subscriber). A good idea is to include testimonials on the page, so that, before subscribing, the visitors could get an idea about the quality. This can be made offering a free bonus for who wants to leave the feedback. Then, pay attention to your main headline, and place a quality video on it. You will grab even more subscribers publishing an Ad on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and so on.
Try to follow 1 or more of this tips and your list building will get a boost for sure! And if you haven’t an autoresponder yet, grab a Getresponse account, this is what I use by 3 years without a problem!