What about “Children’s Creepy Short Stories“? They love horror short stories too! Do you remember stories like “The Goosebumps Series”? I think to have read them all when I was young.
But here is what you will find inside the book:
- The 3 key points of a creepy short story for children.
- The right age to target.
- How to get a lot of ideas for your next story.
- How to create a special main character.
- How to create a tough villain for kids.
- The top 26 villains we selected for you.
- 11 huge locations for your story.
- 2 websites to find locations ready for you.
- How to brainstorm your story.
- The 4 parts of a great story.
- The 16 questions to answer for a perfect book.
- 22 lessons to insert into your book’s ending.
- Over 100 children’s creepy short stories to check out.
- 4 advertising methods focused on children books.
- Your 4 next steps to take after reading our guide.
- And much, much more!
As you can see there’s a lot of content inside this guide, and creepy short story for kids are easier to create and market than adult ones.
Check out “Children’s Creepy Short Stories” right now, and let me know what do you think!